I became a consultant with Beautycounter in April, and it has been an amazing experience. The company continues to roll out new products and push forward in the personal care and cosmetic industry. I want to update you all on a few products and provide some reviews. I honestly don’t use many non-Beautycounter products these days. This has helped simplify my routines and saves me much time and money. Without dragging on any longer, here are a few new products I want to share!
Anyone else love the connivence of a makeup palette? I do! Beautycounter occasionally decides to give customers a treat and roll out a limited edition palette. The most recent one speaks to all my heart strings. I was a little nervous about the blue tones at first, but they actually were great for my eye color. The blush? Beautiful! I also appreciate that the palette includes a highlighter and bronzer. It’s a one stop shop! Lately, I’ve been wearing just the Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer and the selection in the palette. They will not restock once it sells out, so I recommend grabbing one ASAP! Click here!
The most challenging part of my transition over the past few years has been the search for safer hair products. I’ve tried countless cleaner and safer brands, but I always go back to products I was using before. It has been extremely frustrating. My husband also deals with eczema, and we’ve struggled to find solid shampoo options for him. I was beyond excited for Beautycounter to launch their hair collection. We’ve been using it for a few weeks now. It definitely performs as well if not better than top salon brands. There are three different lines & all are safe for color treated hair. You can also mix and match between the different lines. I highly recommend giving these products a try if you are in the market for some new shampoo, conditioner, or styling products!
- Repair & Nourish
- For dry and/or damaged hair
- Shampoo + Conditioner + Split End Serum
- My take – Love this line! It’s the one I use most often. My hair is usually on the oily side, so I make sure to apply the conditioner just to the ends.
- Smooth & Control
- For taming frizz and/or hard to manage hair
- Shampoo + Conditioner + Hair Oil
- My take – My second favorite line in the collection. The hair oil is definitely worth investing in. I like to use it just at night on the ends of my hair. If you have more dry hair, you can definitely use it after/during styling.
- Volume & Shape
- For fine hair
- Shampoo (currently out of stock) + Conditioner + Volumizing Mist
- My take – This is my least favorite shampoo and conditioner in the collection, but I also do not have fine hair. Someone with fine hair would love it. I do use the Volumizing Mist before blowdrying my hair, and it definitely helps add some poof!
There you have it! Those are my two most exciting updates on the beauty front. I’m always happy to help connect you to Beautycounter products or answer any questions you have. You can shop via my link by clicking here or feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.